Good News (OT)

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Thu Oct 4 07:29 MDT 2001

List,

Sorry for the off-topic post but even though this
isn't a particularly pleasant subject to discuss,
I just wanted to share some good news I received
late yesterday afternoon.

I've been dealing with the possibility of having
prostate cancer for almost a month now. Last Friday,
I had a biopsy done and the results came back
negative! Talk about a load off my mind! :-)

Let me encourage all you older types (like me) to
have that checked if you haven't recently. At least
if I'd had the cancer, it would have been found early.

Maybe now I can actually start concentrating on
getting some _real_ work done.

Gotta go tune for Horacio Gutierrez's Master Class
tonight!

Regards,
Avery