remember?

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 10 22:34 MDT 2001

That I don't know...the public high school team was the Minot Magicians.
We had a cabin on Lake Metigoshe up in the Turtle Mountains and we would
cross the border in our boat to buy Macintosh Toffee was at the Canadian
golf course.  The BEST...can you still buy that?  I'd love to get some!  My
folks spent a lot of time when they were young at Lake Kenosee (spelling)
in Canada...I once flew up to Flin Flon with my Dad and we caught the
biggest Walleyes...Wow, memories...Moose steaks the size of a plate,
literally hanging over the sides.

David I.