Hello, Doug(y)

Michelle L Stranges stranges@Oswego.EDU
Thu Oct 11 12:20 MDT 2001

Congratulations!!
I don't have THAT much info to give you on tuning rotation, but I'll tell
you this:

Folks are very happy when, WITHOUT ASKING, you tune:

Teaching studios and classrooms :AT LEAST once a month
Recital spaces: as often as possible, and most definately on the day of
                something going on. (Keep up on these...you'll be glad you
did!)
Practice Rooms: every few months..twice a semester..etc..

Start snooping around and take a very good look at what you are dealing with
and make some records of what is, and what is needed. ( it's ok to cuss..no
one will read this stuff)

Prioritize your pianos.
Fix little noises and action problems ( pedal stuff) when tuning.
PEOPLE WILL NOTICE!!!!!
Throw some lube or a piece of felt somewhere everytime you visit.

DUST THEM OFF.

YOU WILL BE KING!

Pardon me everyone for my two cents, but I too, have not too long ago
started my first university job, and yes... it's true...I am Queen.

:) Michelle
stranges@oswego.edu