remember?

Mark Cramer cramer@BrandonU.CA
Sun Oct 14 15:35 MDT 2001

No-one has halted our little tangent from geography to national candy-bar
brands (yet), and I'm enjoying the diversion, especially since we've hit
golf! :>)

BTW, I'm pleased to see someone beat me to the punch and sent you some "Mac"
toffee David,.. I guess you had better make it last. :>)

I began pursuit of our craft at Bob Perkin's school in Elyria, Ohio (1983)
and enjoy many friendships to this date with the locals.

At the time, one old-time resident (of Elyria) mentioned over breakfast he
used to go fishing at a lake he kind of thought might be near ny home,..
Lake Meti-"go"-sheeee.

Being kind of slow, it took me a few minutes to realize
the place he was desciribing was the very lake we Canadains know as Lake
Meti-gosh (as in "oh my gosh!"),.. we don't enunciate the "e" on the end.

As I can't hear what you're saying over the net guys, how do you pronounce
Metigoshe?  And how do you prounce Reese's as in Reese's Peanut Butter cups
(back to the candy bars)?

We call them "Rees-ehz," while my Mid-Eastern friends say "Rees-eee" cups.

We were out for 9 holes last weekend, and could've played yesterday but for
yardwork. The temps average about 10 degrees celsius (45-50 degrees F?)this
time of year.

best regards
Mark Cramer,
Brandon University