upright wheels?

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 22 13:00 MDT 2001

Ron,

I love those heavy duty dollies from Jansen...I don't know what there is
not to like unless you are talking aesthetics or narrow doors...OK there
are a couple of things not to like but, man, they move easily...in a school
situation with a lot of moving, castors will continue to be a problem!  The
dolly solves them...

David I.