Stage dolly wheels (was Re: upright wheels?)

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Fri Oct 26 12:08 MDT 2001

Hi,

I've been told this move can be Very dangerous for your proper back (because
of the posture involved).

Why don't you use a car elevator (don't know the exact name, you know the
thing to change a wheel).

Regards.

Isaac OLEG