Piano Covers

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Wed Oct 31 08:27 MST 2001

How about a wooden box designed to fit over the entire piano, down past
the keybed, that is nicely padded inside and tri folds.  The front
section fold toward the back leg, the back section folds over that
toward the keybed and the whole thing lifted off the piano to be stored
until after the recital.

Or better yet, one made of concrete that has to be lifted off the piano
by an overhead wench, preferably a pretty one. :)

The problem I had was that we had wonderful covrers but no one would put
them back on after they practiced and eventually were abandoned as being
impractical.

The only solution is to lock the thing in a closet and let NO ONE play
with it except you and I.

We could start now teaching the next generation of kids to have a high
respect for other's property.  Yeah, right!

Have a wonderful fright night.

		Newton