Piano Covers

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.music.sc.edu
Wed Oct 31 09:34 MST 2001

Thanks for the tips on the Haley covers.  I called and left a message on
their voice mail.

Budget is definitely going to be a factor here.  $800 (rather than about
$450 for #48 from Schaff) for two covers is going to be tough to explain
when I'm reluctant to ask for funds for center pins and bushing cloth.

Things are tight in SC and going to be even tighter next year.

Jeff