my mouth is still on the floor

Ed Sutton ed440@mindspring.com
Thu Sep 6 09:56 MDT 2001

Newton-
No, no, save those teeth.
(Nevertheless, I admit it is a small pleasure to think that for once I'm
right and Newton Hunt is wrong!)
But also, as usual, you have a very do-able, direct method, which I'm going
to try this morning on an old M & H A action which has been making me grind
my teeth off and on for the last 3 weeks.
Thanks!
    Ed