Bosendorfer Bass String Question

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Wed Sep 19 08:39 MDT 2001

Install it as soon as you can.  It can well stretch out to the point where it
meets but maybe not.  If it doesn't match then order another, on their nickel
for not getting it right in the first place.  Leave the new on in the piano
until you get a replacement, if it is needed.

The stretch can be calculated with the note number, speaking length, tail
length, core and overall diameter.

		Newton