hello Mr. Sutton!!

Mark Cramer cramer@BrandonU.CA
Wed Sep 19 12:11 MDT 2001

Michelle, I had a local machinist make me some brackets from aluminum (older
Zimmerman piano, made when there was an East Germany) some years back, they
worked out quite well.

Perhaps your local machinist (everyone needs to have at least one as a
friend) can use the 2 brackets you've found as templates.

Mark Cramer,
Brandon University

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-caut@ptg.org [mailto:owner-caut@ptg.org]On Behalf Of
Michelle L Stranges
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 11:35 AM
To: caut list
Subject: hello Mr. Sutton!!

Heh!!!
The 1098's are still here and I have not given them the attention all you
lefty's would have by now. That's the status on them.'Nuff said. ( I'll get
mad if I say anymore..)

As far as the action brackets... check this out!!
I called up schaff... (as you may or may not know.. they had them listed in
their catalog- and mentioning Jacob Doll piano's as models pianos to use the
replacements for...that's what piano I have!!) Imagine my JOY!

well.... to make a long story short, I got my order in the other day and
they were NOT in there. WOAH!!! ( Imagine my un-joy.)
Come to find out they had pretty much sold out of all that they had had over
the years and if I want some they will have to send the mold/prototype to
Asia or something. Hence much moola and time.

This man that works there has helped me immensely and actually found 2 that
I could have. I just left a voice mail on his machine. Dave Johnson. My
hero.
The Schaff master of kindness.

Maybe I should not have mentioned this, because it seems that I will be
getting the last that they have. ANY OF YOU THAT NEED THESE DON'T BE CALLING
THERE, 'CUZ THEIR MINE I TELL YOU!!!! Heheheheh!!!   :)

 ehh..... I now have someone else's action in my shop, so my piano has to
take a backseat for awile. DARNIT!!

So that's what's going on with my dilemmas.
They all seem pretty silly when you think about what the heck's going on in
the world. :(

Thanx for thinking of me Mr.Sutton, and to the rest of you for tuning in to
this weeks' episode of "The Young and the Rest of us".
(Thanx to Ken Williams for that humorous soap slam.)

:) michelle
stranges@oswego.edu