Bosendorfer Bass String Question

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Thu Sep 20 06:52 MDT 2001

Ray,

Several years ago, I ordered a set of pre-tied treble wire to restring
a Bose that we have here and if memory serves, the shipping was
something around $175.00. The cost of the strings was _considerably_
less! Sure did save a lot of time and aggravation, though. Plus it
was a much neater job than I could have done. :-)

Avery