Fees for keys to pianos?

John Minor jminor@uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 24 13:12 MDT 2002

Can you check on this again for me? Curious as to how much revenue this
brings in.

John

On Fri, 9 Nov 2001, Wolfley, Eric (WOLFLEEL) wrote:

]We have a $20.00 key deposit here. The secretary that handles that system is
]not here today so I can't tell you how much money the University makes on
]key deposits per year.
]
]Eric
]
]Eric Wolfley, RPT
]Head Piano Technician
]Cincinnati College Conservatory of Music
]University of Cincinnati
]