Holidays

Paul E. Dempsey dempsey@Marshall.edu
Mon, 02 Dec 2002 14:15:16 -0500 (EST)

Our schedule at Marshall runs till December 13th with the usual mad
dash to complete student recitals in three venues, a big Choral Union
gig with two pianos, harpsichord AND pipe organ.....oh yeah, did I
mention that according to my Dickson Data Logger the R.H. in my
building was 7.1% at 1 p.m. today. It was up around 40% just before
Thanksgiving break :-(

Paul Dempsey