soundboard springs

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 23:24:51 +0100

The Grijalva Treble Resonator (designed by Bob Grijalva)is an
interesting idea, I wonder what happens to the wooden stick link
between the belly rail and the rim when it is used (as it is regulated
to stiffen this side, and the wood stick is then less tensioned (is it
?)

I will try one probably in a month or so.

Regards.

Isaac OLEG

P.S I have 	a few pics if some are interested in.