ebay

kam544@gbronline.com kam544@gbronline.com
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 13:34:41 -0600

>Thank you all for your information. I was about to 'trip the trigger' when
>wiser heads intervened...
>Hubert Liverman

Don't discount this guy entirely based solely on the opinions of
others, even such as the esteemed colleagues on this list. (I doubt I
will be under consideration for any esteem after this post :)

While some of his approach may not match ideals that have been
accepted throughout the ages, he does have worth in the scheme of it
all.

Best to thoroughly examine his entire site to better evaluate his
integrity with regards to pianos and piano service.

Any unusual rhetoric found there isn't something that hasn't been
said before in some fashion or other.

There are pearls of great value that can be found in what appear to
be the most unlikely places.

Keith McGavern, RPT
Oklahoma Baptist University
Saint Gregory's University