key bushings

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 10:00:38 -0600

>Hi Wim,
>They are in my junk bag along with the tuning pin sleeves and center pin caps.
>I have never found a situation in which they were the correct size or
>shape to work.
>Joe Goss

What, no soundboard toggles, clamp on tuning pin locks, and Wedgmen (sp)
tuning pin replacements? I don't have any of the plastic key bushings, but
I've gotten a lot of soundboard toggles out of circulation. We ought to
have a "curse of the industry" swap session at next year's List meeting so
everyone can get a look at the bad examples.

Ron N