hammer irons?

John Baird jbaird@fgi.net
Thu Jan 24 14:15 MST 2002

Hi All,

Schaff is aware of this problem, and sells 40 watt irons. I recently bought the
"Hammer iron head only 40WT" from them for $7. The shank fits my 40WT iron. The
catalogue does not show this as an item that can be ordered separately, but
they were nice enough to do it--the stock number on my invoice is listed as
"*SPECIAL".

John Baird