finger gunk poll :(

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 17:34:06 EDT

stranges@Oswego.EDU writes:

> Wouldn't it be nice if there was some neat magic juice to throw on there-
> and it would all just evaporate?

Something I learned in chemistry a long time ago. Matter doesn't disappear.
What ever substance you have, regardless of what you do to it, it becomes other
matter. So the only way to get rid of gunk, is to remove it. You can either
remove it dry, as Otto suggested, or wet, using some sort of strong cleaner. I
like SIMPLY GREEN. But there other degreasing products that work just as well.
The bottom line, however, is you have to do manual labor to get it off the
keys.

Wim