piano parts, etc

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 16:42:34 -0700

At 11:17 AM 8/26/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>I've got the go ahead from our department chair to present a proposal to
>the faculty curriculum committee for a piano course, which I'm calling
>"Piano: It's Parts & Functions." I want to use the book by roughly that
>name, but I don't have it. I need the author and publisher. Any one have
>that book?
>
>Wim

Yup, I've got it. Steve Brady had me get it when I wrote articles, because
it is the official spelling guide for the Journal. Newton Hunt did a lot of
the writing. (I _do_ miss Newton ...)

"Piano Parts and Their Functions", illustrated by James E. Campbell,
compiled by Merle H. Mason.

Published by the Guild. Just contact the Home Office and they'll sell you one.

Susan