piano parts, etc

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 19:14:57 EDT

In a message dated 8/28/03 3:22:41 PM Central Daylight Time,
amccoy@mail.ewu.edu writes:

> Wim,
>
> How long is the course, ie how many classroom hours, and how many credits?
> You have an outline of the course you'd be willing to share?
>
> Alan

I have just put in the request, so it hasn't officially been approved. But I
am proposing for it to be one semester long, (14 weeks), three times a week
for an hour (50 minutes), for 3 hours of credit.

Since there is a committee working on a curriculum, I would like to wait and
see what they come up with. I wanted to present a syllabus to the faculty
committee, and so I came up with something. As soon as the CAUT committee has come
up with syllabus, I might refine mine a little.

Wim