emergency travel paper

Elwood Doss, Jr. edoss@utm.edu
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 09:27:05 -0500

Hey,
Has anyone ever used the glue strip on the tab of a manila envelope as tr=
avel paper?  I am needing some strips to travel some hammers and left my =
supply at home.  It seems like the same stuff as the brown packaging roll=
 that many of us have used in the past.  In fact, one could cut a couple =
of thin strips off the top, down to the reinforced hole in the tab and st=
ill use the envelope for mailing or storing something.  There would still=
 be a large strip of glue as well as the two metal tabs that can be inser=
ted through the reinforced hole and secure the tab over the opening of th=
e envelope.  Just a thought...

Joy!
Elwood

Elwood Doss, Jr.