String buzz

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Thu, 05 Jun 2003 10:12:24

Hi Jeff,

Steinway is the only upright I know of that requires a "back" installation
other than the diskclavier type of instrument. You will need to do a back
cover however. If the client wants a dehumidifer only you might look here:

http://www.kingmaker.net/mears.htm

They do sell a unit with humidistat. They also sell a humidistat that can
be set by the end user.