OT: Honda ad that is the cat's meow!

John Hartman [link redacted at request of site owner - Jul 25, 2015] [link redacted at request of site owner - Jul 25, 2015]
Thu, 05 Jun 2003 13:06:37 -0400

Avery Todd wrote:
> List,
>
> For those of you not on pianotech, this link was posted yesterday. For
> those of you with a fast connection, it's not bad. Otherwise, it takes
> some time to load, so I sent it to the school and it was great.
>
> Avery
>
>  >OFF TOPIC: The following is a link to a Honda add. It is a short film
>  >that is the most enjoyable add I've seen. It took the crew 600 + tries to
>  >get the dozen of mechanical actions to go as the film progress. It does
>  >take a bit to load but is worth it.
>
> http://paradiselost.com/index.php?module=htmlpages&func=display&pid=2

I am not sure what they mean by "It took the crew 600 + tries to get the
dozen of mechanical actions to go as the film progress." This is
obviously a film made in a 3D graphics program.

--
John Hartman RPT

John Hartman Pianos
Rebuilding Steinway and Mason & Hamlin