emergency travel paper

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 00:41:21 +0200

I made some experiments with Arabian gum on different thickness
papers, and it did not glue strong enough.

It is well possible that some fish glue can be used, that remember me
the taste of camphor, and I bet there is some in the fish glue as a
conservative additive, some gummed craft are having this taste.

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et reparation de pianos.

PianoTech
17 rue de Choisy