Grammy weighers

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 09:33:43 -0600

  From: Avery Todd=20
  To: College and University Technicians=20
  Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 9:15 AM
  Subject: Re: Grammy weighers

  At 02:07 PM 6/8/2003 -0400, you wrote:

    Mine weighs 50.6 grams.
    Ed S.
        ----- Original Message -----=20
        From: Joe And Penny Goss=20
        To: Pianotech ; College and University Technicians=20
        Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2003 11:39 AM=20
        Subject: Grammy weighers

        Hi,=20
        Is there anyone who has "the level" , who also has a gram scale, =
that could weigh the level and give me the weight?=20
        BTW after a long wait the levels are back in finished form ready =
for work.=20
        Thanks to those on the list who have waited so patiently for =
delivery. Penny has mailers ready for sending Monday=20
        Joe Goss=20
        imatunr@srvinet.com=20
        www.mothergoosetools.com