Let's cut to the chase was Re: Guidelines comments

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 23:28:49 +0200

We have some available in the Paris Music school, where a real maintenance
curse is followed (and way necessary).

I'll come back with these figures (more precisely than what I know actually)
during july.

The formula will be checked against a database with time passed on
interventions, so well have this feedback info. I thought I was yet done in
some places , and that the data have been used to setup the formula.

Best regards.

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et reparation de pianos.

PianoTech