Let's cut to the chase was Re: Guidelines comments

Sat, 14 Jun 2003 16:30:23 +0200

Hmmm...

I think it rather might be better for me to put interested into contact
with one of the two Klavierbaurmeister's in the US right now for the
specifics of  training and exams neccessary for this degree.

Joel Rappaport is one of these and is to be contacted at
mailto:JRPiano@austin.rr.com

I do know that this degree is quite demanding and involved... that it
requires a very serious committment on the part of the student to
obtain. On the other hand....  CAUTS so certified, and additionally
certified with administrative skills needed to run a 100 - 200 piano
department would demand quite a good deal of resepecte' unquestionables
:)

An american I know in Danmark who also has this degree is one Kevin
Gouldman, tho I dont have his email address handy.

Best to get ahold of these fellows and get the straight skinny on what
the Klavierbaurmeister degree entails.

RicB