take this job and shove it (was let's cut..)

Rick Florence Rick.Florence@asu.edu
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 16:45:58 -0700

Jeff,

I'm not disagreeing with your statement that a qualified technician should
earn a good living.  I know there are schools that don't put a lot of
emphasis on piano technology.

I just don't see how complaining about it amongst ourselves, or even coming
up with some guidelines will change those schools' priorities.  It has to be
faculty driven - either on their own, or through their organization, NASM
(see Fred's last post).

I still hold with my original point: If the job is that bad, change it.  If
it can't be changed, leave.  Life's too short to be miserable.

Rick