That dadgumed short SD-10

stranges@Oswego.EDU stranges@Oswego.EDU
Wed, 07 May 2003 11:28:08 -0400

Heyyyyy...

I don't have much advice for you- but you are not alone.
Sooo...I guess I'm just here for moral support.

I to, have an SD-10 at school with no height complaints- but a MEAN bow in
the piano truck. I can only assume that it has been there for as many years
as yours has been.

What a trip reading your post.

Maybe we should get some new high fallutin' trucks??

:) MIchelle
stranges@oswego.edu

--On Wednesday, May 7, 2003 10:18 AM -0500 "Elwood Doss, Jr."