Let-Off Awards picture

stranges@Oswego.EDU stranges@Oswego.EDU
Mon, 12 May 2003 15:22:51 -0400

awww phil....

I don't have a photo of the award.

I had to sweet talk the photo guy to take the one I sent you.

Will you be mad?

Will Ed hate me?

:(

Let me know.

Maybe Ed has a picture....???

HEy!!!  If you are a savvy guy- put a green front felt punching on a bench
and stick an upright let off screw with button on it.
That's what I got!!

Hmmmm...
You do have to paint the let off screw GOLD though... you got one handy?
One of them GOLD let off screws???
( They are very rare.. )

Do I have to relinquish my award now?

:(