etd's

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Mon, 03 Nov 2003 14:47:44 +0000

I'll echo the response from Lawrence Becker, RPT.  Also, I'd like to add
that the custom style option, which sets the stretch from octave to octave
allows for a real matching between what the tech wants to hear, and what the
machine calculates.

On a related note, I've been working on-and-off on a Verituner review for
the Journal.  There have been a few updates since the  release of the
machine, so I've had to restart a few times.  I've pretty much decided that
I don't want to repeat what's already available online and in the manual.  I
think this could be of use to both those that have never used a machine, and
those familiar with other platforms.  So..... I'm asking for some input from
those of you that don't use the VT; what would you like to see covered in an
article about the Verituner?

many thanks

Ron Koval
Concordia U.

Fretting that your Hotmail account may expire because you forgot to sign in
enough? Get Hotmail Extra Storage today!
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es