Claud Kissman's PowerPoint file

Don McKechnie dmckech@ithaca.edu
Wed, 05 Nov 2003 15:02:36 -0800

I recently became aware that the PowerPoint file I sent out did not
reach its destination in a least two cases. I'm guessing that it did not
arrive to most if not all of the requesters. Please let me know if you
received the file or not.

I'm not sure what is wrong. I received it from Claud without a problem
and when I send it to myself it works. This is a large file (37.9 mb)
and I have tried compressing it but it is still not going through. I
will try to get some help from the experts here at IC but if anyone has
any suggestions it would be most appreciated.

Don