Claud Kissman's PowerPoint file

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Wed, 05 Nov 2003 22:32:45 -0800

Hi, Don,

At 03:02 PM 11/5/2003 -0800, you wrote:

>This is a large file (37.9 mb) and I have tried compressing it but it is
>still not going through

On rereading this, I had a further thought.  While we have no file size
limitations, per sé here, many mail readers cannot handle files that are
over 10MB very well.  This sounds like a lot of PowerPoint slides (file
suffix: ppt).  Sometimes, I have broken things like that up into smaller
pieces - say, 10/whatever slides at a time, and then zipped them for
mailing as attachments.  It takes some time, to be sure...not huge amounts,
but noticeable.

Just posing random thoughts.

Best.

Horace