Schaff Tuning Levers

Don Mannino DMannino@kawaius.com
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 08:35:59 -0800

I have been using a Schaff rosewood extension lever for a few years now.
I also experienced some loosening of the tip at first which I attributed
to threads not mating well.  After about a year of snugging it up, the
problem stopped.

I should say that I do not tune all that much, though, so were I tuning
many pianos daily the threads may also have become damaged as yours
were.

Don Mannino RPT