Fw: universities

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 07:26:50 -0700

	I don't know of any such list. I have a few units installed at UNM.
Several cauts have posted something or other about filling systems and
whatnot over the years, so an archive search would probably come up with
several institutions. FWIW, I happened to be at Bennington College last
summer, and saw Dampp-Chasers installed in all the pianos there (along with
notes to the students on keeping them filled).
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico

--On Thursday, November 20, 2003 5:23 PM -0500 Roger Wheelock