Hammer Shanks

Sun, 23 Nov 2003 00:39:23 +0100

Jim

James Ellis wrote:

> The upshot of this is that some of you just went and made a joke out of it.
>  Mary Smith seems to have been offended, and I know I was.

I didnt read offense into Mary's post... I rather thought she was
chuckling along. Tho perhaps I am mistaken. And I am indeed sorry if you
got offended at a little kidding around on the side, tho I must say I am
at a loss to understand what was offensive. We'd reached a bit of an
impasse' due partially to some talking past each other, a couple of us
not understanding a thing or two (me anyways), and a couple of out and
out mistakes... as Joes origional 3/32 quote which he retracted and
corrected a couple posts later.

Nothing here worth getting upset at each other about. Pretty routine
list bumps by my rendering.

With the greatest respect,

RicB

--