Hammer Shanks

Mon, 24 Nov 2003 09:07:49 +0100

Mary Smith wrote:

> Yes, Ric, I have learned to laugh a lot in this biz (and life?). No offense
> taken, honest...

I didnt think so, but thanks for saying so. Keeping that willingness to
chuckle handy is a good thing aint it ?

> I never cease to be amazed at what piano technicians get fascinated with.

Me too actually. I suppose its the natural result of having the kind of
job we do, with so few people in the world even vaguely aware of what we
do or why we do it.... ourselves none the least :) But it (and life ?)
is great fun, as long as one doesnt take things toooooo seriously.

Cheers
RicB