Hammer Shanks

Thu, 27 Nov 2003 00:06:33 +0100

James Ellis wrote:

> Dear Colleagues:
>
> Some people go for "diversity of opinion".  Some people go for "facts".  As
> for me, I'll opt for facts, especially when the diverse opinions
> contradict.  Unless I see some facts, this is where I leave the subject of
> hammer shanks.
>
> Sincerely, Jim Ellis

Hmm... I thought the only fact here (beyond the concrete measurments taken by
yourself and by Tim) was that there was factually a diversity of opinion. So...
that being the only real fact... and since we are going for facts... I guess we
have to go for the fact that there is a diversity of opinion... er...
factually. :)

Cheers Jim
RicB

"Another run at par for the course"   O.J. Nearly in The Harpsichords Reflux

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.