piano class

Alan McCoy amccoy@mail.ewu.edu
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 09:19:10 -0800

Hi Folks,

I am still working on the curriculum and am enlisting the aid of David
Rostkoski (RPT and retired piano prof) for insights. I am very close to
sending the curriculum out to the folks on the committee for ideas and
feedback. I appreciate the ideas Ed.

Wim, I'd like to see the survey results.

I am now working with the chair to create a 1-2 credit workshop for next
summer session. We are dealing with the same sort of issues - how many
students does it take for a course to fly, 2 - 8 hour days or  5 - 3 hour,
1 - 1.5 hr, evening or daytime, downtown campus or main campus, title that
makes it clear that this is not a workshop for technicians but for pianists,
all the nittygritty.

Alan McCoy