Practice room grands

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:39:52 -0500

Dave,

If I had my "druthers", I'd like to tune them at least once a month! With the
kind of music so many of the kids play (Prokofiev, etc.) and the numbers of
hours they're in heavy use, ours need that. Probably more.

The problem we have here is that those piano major rooms (9 of the 10) have
'lease' Kawais and are changed out every year, so it takes a bit to start
getting even a little stability.

Avery

At 09:28 AM 9/17/2003 -0500, you wrote:

>The grand pianos in practice rooms, the ones reserved for the piano
>performance majors, how often do you tune these?  Do you have a
>schedule?  How do you determine that?
>

>I have these pianos listed in my inventory as 6x per year and I don't feel
>that this is enough.
>

>Comments?
>

>dave

>David M. Porritt, RPT