OT I hope [was Re: RE: Capo bars]

Jim Harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Mon, 02 Feb 2004 18:01:47 -0500

Interesting reply, Margaret. Without getting into all this pizza talk, or
otherwise opening a can of worms, I think you might find your Kawai has a
counterbearing angle of around 17 degrees, depending on the vintage.
Trusting memory only here, but old in-house research at Kawai indicated
that once a counterbearing angle starts to exceed the 17~20 degree area,
downstream ramifications can be expected -- usually negative.

At best, I'm not conversant in this area. At worst, I'm entirely off the
wall with this reply. Either way, I haven't posted (or been flamed) in a
while -- funny how lack of one leads to absence of the other

Just consider this proof that I'm still alive and well in the largest city
in South Carolina without an Interstate, that all this tasto talk is making
me hungry, and I'm thinking of talking #2 daughter into making one of her
famous home-made pizza's.

Jim Harvey, RPT
Greenwood, SC
harvey@greenwood.net