S&S D Soundboard removal

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 08:47:18 -0800

Hi, Scott,

By that time, they were experimenting with different glues.  It's hard to
tell what might have been used...could have been pretty much anything short
of epoxy.

Any excess or drippings still around anyplace that might give some
indication (from color/etc)?

I'll see if I still have any notes that might be of help.  Also, check with
Del Fandrich.

Hope all is well with you and yours.

Best.

Horace