S&S D Soundboard removal

Scott Thile scott.thile@murraystate.edu
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 12:31:40 -0600

No cutting, I need to get it out whole unfortunately!

Older boards come out pretty easy. Not this one!

When I was doing this before I built my own boards from scratch, but can't
do that here :( We used to cut around the perimeter with a router, then just
pull the remains out and clean the rim up with a chisel.

Pretty sure Bolduc needs the old board more or less whole to duplicate it
accurately.

Thanks,
Scott