power strip for a university

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 00:40:20 +0100

Hello,

Danp Chaser products being used near water, a grounding seem logical
to me, if only that could avoid shortening by someone with moisten
hand that touch a rod, but may be my take on the subject is not
precise enough.

When is grounding efficient and when is not ?

Electric shavers have no grounding, only what is called I believe
double insulation, which may be a standard in electricity ? if an
electric shaver where grounded, will it avoid to kill you if it
inadvertly fall in the tub of the bathroom and you are in ?

Well I guess I forget the (OT) stamp !

Isaac OLEG