Off to (Pic) RE: Fwd: FW: Latest Earth Picture oftop(ic)

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 09:26:14 +0100

Great pic indeed, and the operator take care to avoid the saturday, so
Israel can be seen also !

When I think of all these people with their candle in their hand
suring a cold winter day I am emotional (why did not tell me the day
for the picture ?)

(Notice that the land under war don't have electrical current during
the nite and can't then be seen.

If too much Canadians are on one border, can't some one tell them to
spread a little, it should be balancing dangerously the continent on
one side.

Noise signal : high

And the thread about the rollers position ?
And our German colleague who developped a software for modelization of
strings ?

You are too much turned upon yourself guys !

Isaac OLEG