Intro to piano technology for Master Class

Garret E. Traylor traylorg@equaltemperament.com
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 18:22:49 -0500

Horace,
Do you happen to have the Atlantic Monthly issue handy?  I do not subscribe
but would be interested if someone happens to have a copy to share.
Kindest Regards,
Garret
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Horace Greeley [mailto:hgreeley@stanford.edu]
  Sent: Sunday, February 29, 2004 11:38 AM
  To: traylorg@equaltemperament.com; College and University Technicians
  Subject: RE: Intro to piano technology for Master Class

  Gents,

  Something else which also might be of interest/use is an article (there
are actually at least two - one appeared in the Journal, another, I think,
in the Atlantic Monthly) done some years ago by Anton Kuerti in which he
wrote about simple things that players could do to (generally and broadly)
assess a piano.

  Best.

  Horace