Fw: PTG Tuning Test - Confidential Information

Terry Beckingham beckt@mts.net
Mon, 05 Jul 2004 17:20:41 -0500

Ruth,

I have had several conversations with Pau. The information may be
confidential, but anyone with an RCT has the info built right into the
machine, so I doubt that it would be confidential for long.

I was the one who originally asked the question about detuning for the
exam. I have an RCT and it wants the low bass and high treble detuned
considerably more than I am comfortable with. That's why I asked the question.

Terry Beckingham