need .018 wire

Otto Keyes okeyes@uidaho.edu
Tue, 06 Jul 2004 09:40:08 -0700

Come now Wim.  Look at the opportunities here!  Spend the big bucks ($9.05 by my catalogue) for the whole 1100', take the profits from the autoharp repair & move to Wisconsin where there's a niche just waiting for you in the dairy industry.  And think of the side benefits.  You can cut the cheese without having to apologize to anyone!    :)

Otto
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Wimblees@aol.com
  To: caut@ptg.org
  Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 9:14 AM
  Subject: need .018 wire

  As I posted previously, I am working on an Autoharp. I need .018 piano wire. Harpsichord wire will not work. The least amount I can get from Schaff is 1/2 lb, which has 1100 feet. All I need is 4 feet. Does any one have some of this size you're willing to send me?

  Wim

  Willem Blees, RPT
  Piano tuner/technician
  School of Music