need .018 wire

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 12:44:54 EDT

In a message dated 7/6/04 11:41:21 AM Central Daylight Time,
okeyes@uidaho.edu writes:

Come now Wim.  Look at the opportunities here!  Spend the big  bucks ($9.05
by my catalogue) for the whole 1100', take the profits from the  autoharp
repair & move to Wisconsin where there's a niche just waiting for  you in the dairy
industry.  And think of the side benefits.  You can  cut the cheese without
having to apologize to anyone!     :)

Otto

The things you can learn on this site are amazing. There is only one  flaw
with your proposal. This autoharp belongs to the school, so they will have  to
pay for the string. Which means I can't sell it to become rich and famous in
Wisconsin.

Wim